STEP 4: Functional Connectivity¶
- Input Coordinates for ROI Drawing:
- Click FC, Draw ROI. Both making a
*.csvwith coordinates (input type: file) or input coordinates divided with “;”(input type: manual) are admitted in BRANT. Fig.2 shows the format of the csv file.
- Choose Ref&mask:
- Choose a
*.niifile as an example. The output files will follow its extracting information of origin, voxel size, bounding box, etc..
- Extract ROI:
- Click Merge/extract ROIs in FC GUI, switch the operation to extract. Input roi index to choose which part you need in the roi file.
- Input Directories for ROI Calculation:
- Click ROI Calculation in FC GUI. Select the folders as input directories where STEP 2 outputs.
- ROI Calculation:
- Change filetype to
fdnoGSR*.nii, input roi file and roi index or just use the default settings. Select output directories.